As you prepare for your camping trip be sure to include a way to keep and prepare your nourishment. A good camp kitchen kit will greatly improve your camping trip and provide an essential element to your overall camping gear. I have gathered my top 5 camping kitchen gear items below to help build your own camp kitchen set or if you are looking to replace/upgrade to newer equipment.
1. Camp Stove: These come in a couple different gas options, propane & butane. A double burner will be ideal for cooking more than one item at a time.
2. Pots & Pans: Maybe self explanatory but you'll want a good set of pots and pans that you can dedicate to your camp kitchen. Include a cast iron pan as well for a great cooking option.
3. Camp Utensils: Don't scald your fingers after cooking up your food and use a good set of camp utensils. A good set with provide a range of tools to use
4. Cooler: Be sure to keep your food preserved with a good cooler. A less expensive option than a portable fridge, but an ideal way to chill those tasty beverages.
5. Table: A good foldable table will complete your camp kitchen setup by giving you a place to prep, dress and serve your meals. A great way to keep yourself organized.
These 5 Camp Kitchen essentials should help you get started on your kitchen setup or if you are looking to update your current kit. Be sure to adapt these items to fit your camp kitchen needs so that you enjoy your camping experiences. If you have a suggestion on other camp kitchen essentials be sure to share them.